Dutch Grindcore Forum

Grind 't niet, dan crust 't wel!
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 pm 

Hi all!

L.A.R.D.O.N. "SPECIAL BARBECUE" NEW CD OUT
"I remember this band released a split nice stuff, oven years ago, and shared with GLEARGH RISING
TERROR, sincere and this record I Did not heard about them! goal that's good to see they 're still
around, Especially When They put out a record so nice, coming with 15 tracks for 20 minutes of sweet and
brutal Grind Core! The band sounds a bit different, in comparison with the split II was talking about,
as the Goregrind side of the Disappeared songs for a more Crust musick in the Grind ROTTEN SOUND style,
Sometimes a bit in the NAPALM DEATH style, a bit of CRIPPLE BASTARDS, a bit of DIORRHEA, Recorded and
Played with a very good sound quality! a lot of funny intros Between the tracks (all in French , Maybe
You Will not Understand them! Too bad Because Some are really funny!) Give a nice mood to record the
Whole, and Actually, only the last "electro-breakcore-blah" song Can Be Forgotten. For the rest, just
get it as soon as possible, if you're looking for nice and massive Grind Core right in your face! I Know
Some People do not care about stuffs available on PRO CDR goal we got a very professional stuff here! I
mean about musick, drank about layout too, and for only 5 euros? what do you want more? a free kiss?
just get in touch with the band or the label ..."

By http://www.allyouneedisgore.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All information and listening on the NEW WEBSITE : http://www.wix.com/crustgrind/lardon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;